I was happy to get selected for the position of QA manager at Capital Foods Exportts Pvt. Ltd. (dont understand the funda of double 't' there, but was there, its not a mistake)...still remember the day..it was just so random...just like anything else in my life!!
I was working with Dr. Pai on One World Pharma project for making canned, fruit and vegetable based infant foods. I remember I was at the last stage (the project was from Oct 1st 2003 to Mar 31st 2004) of the project, had applied to UCD and Rutgers was in hand anyways, but there was some kind of uncetainty, the very thought of appearing for one more visa interview was so depressing!! So I was also applying for jobs, those Parle people thought I was 'overqualified', that time I was really disappointed with the reason and thought just some way to nicely say 'no'.
So met this lady Ms. Deepa Bhajekar in my lab just randomly, thankfully Rajesh told me to talk to her, as Amol had also told. She looked really impressed as I approched her and gave me her card telling she knew of some vacancy. After a few phone calls, I got the interview call from Scaria sir, he looked okay, Ajay Gupta was very impressive, talked like a management guy.....I was asked for salary expectations and surprisingly got whatever I asked for. I was really happy when I was coming back from Andheri (E), laxmi udyog bahvan to UD!! I wanted to tell this to Dipti, she was in the class Lele mam was teaching, I was unable to control it, so I stood infront of the class till she looked at me, and as I knew she was also excited abt wat happened, I told her 'I got it' with signs n she also looked happy...In the evening we went to Pizzeria for someone's treat, I wasn't sure if I shd go to Gandhidham, but I told dada in the evening standing near Marine Lines outside Pizzeria, he was very happy to hear that too....
I was already making plans for next few months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment