not that anyone cares about these but some of u r surely gonna think Im weird!
- I am a grade A gossip but I don't like to discuss my personal life with anyone unless its a 911 situation (our lingo for 'emergency')
- I love tattoos and I am going to get one soon!
- I hate to be dependent on anything/anyone
- I don't like delicate cellphones or flip phones
- I love to go for running/any workout all alone
- I prefer blunt people over people who give roundabout answers
- I tend to be bossy sometimes but I really make a conscious effort not to be one when I realise I am about to!
- I hate Shahrukh and his movies but I have to admit that he's got the most romantic eyes ever...
- I had a huge crush on my science teacher in school
- I have a bitter tooth! (I love black coffee, dark(est) chocolate, raw broccoli etc)
- I am a good cook
- I am crazy about good perfumes
- I am horrible at drawing
- I hate chain letters and I purposely discontinue the chain and I believe no bad luck has ever struck me because of that..
- I work hard and party harder!! I'm a party animal (in literal sense sometimes!)
- I perform average or below average many times once I lose interest in something, I really can't push myself. On the other hand, I suddenly get possessed by something that interests me and xoom xoom xoom... I am on the top in the blink of an eye!!! this has happened infinite number of times in my life
- I love reading since I was 5 or 6, Its like oxygen for me, even if I don't get anything worth reading, I can read any piece of shit for survival
- I have the worst sense of direction and this is because whenever I start travelling, subconsciously my mind takes off and goes around the world, its strictly a thinking time for me no matter whether I want it to be or not...
- I was always the top scorer in all languages in school (my favorite is 'sanskrit')..of all the subjects I used to get the lowest score in history
- I love history if im not studying it for an exam!
6 comments:
Thank you for tagging me! :) Made me write finally!
I can relate to 18, #4 and 17.
cool...
All the kids who opted for Sanskrit in my school scored pretty high. We stuck with our native languages piled up at the bottom of the class.
boy o boy! can i associate myself with u! u and i have so very much in common! great to find out so much abt ya! and thanks for the tag! gave me a nice excuse for making a comeback!
keep posting!!
Hi Varsha,
I did something without your permission. I liked the idea of 20 random things, but nobody tagged me, so I just blogged with 20 of my random things. :D
I will now do something with your permission. Can I blogroll you?
Post a Comment