Monday, December 12, 2005

SAW

I want to play a game!! I have an exam tommorrow, the subject is 'Comparative Virology'...awefully huge syllabus and the exam is cumulative....its my advisor's course, so I have to suck upto her....so far I've done well in this course in previous exams...now here is what u r supposed to do if u don't want to die:
give me 1/100000000000th % motivation to go ahead n study
convince me not to get lost in www again
make me shut my messanger window off
try to keep me away frm those 3 movies frm blockbuster, ive been waiting to watch for years now
keep me away from food
or else the best option, create some hamless fire in the building tomm in order to cancel the exam!!! (u can burn down my office, i have no attachment towards the scrap piled up in there)

have u seen the movie 'saw', if not then wat the f@*# r u doing here?

1 comment:

Divzie said...

STUDYYYYY!!soo shameless! hehe ..kidding!:p good luck..n get cracking!!!