Sunday, February 05, 2006

New Blog

Hey guys,
Ive created a new blog for movies, books, music and entertainment in general. Here I will be posting previews and reviews about everything, not neccessarily only new releases as I pretty much like to indulge into the past!
check it out : http://reviewsbyvarsha.blogspot.com
(my post abt Shiny Ahuja's been already moved there)
Luv,
Gypsy

5 comments:

PS said...

Not a good idea :)
I was once in this mad phase of creating new blogs for everything, one for music, one for techie stuff, one for f1, and finally I gave up on all of them (the only one which served its purpose was the one on my marathon!)

Nikhil said...

I agree.
No point of creating multiple blogs if you are not blogging frequently. Of course, if you wish to blog frequently, then it's gr8.

Anonymous said...

blog away! :)

Gypsy said...

:(

Sailesh Ganesh said...

Go on girl, just prove them wrong :P