Its been one month and 25 days that ive come back from home, India it is! Mind was flooding with too many thoughts to put down so far. Now I guess im back on 'track', back to the regular grind pretty much!! Again the same routine, same loneliness and same unknown faces around. Gosh! how long am I going to take to actually relate to this place?? It seems like a long long trip away from home, want to finish my task here as soon as possible. But I dont even know whether I would want to go back or not. Home refers to any place in India actually. It's been 7 long years I've been staying away from my "home". Sometimes I feel tired of taking care of myself, being responsible for everything I do. I just want to keep an assistant to do all the stupid tasks I hate, like managing my bank account, doing taxes, doing laundry and the worst is taking care of myself when I fall sick (at all). For this one reason, I am very particular about my health, I just indulge in self pity when I have to do this, and thats the worst thing I can do to myself. But there is another side to this. I am so used to this freedom that sometimes I wonder if I would be able to live in a family ever again. Life is like a free bird, go anywhere anytime, earn ur own living and live ur own life!! Except for the recent financial independence part, life has been pretty much like this for past 7 years. Fun is mine, so is the pain, things that used to disturb don't seem to bother much now. I can see the naivety disappearing somewhere. (refer to the poem "Lost Innocence" below). May be this is what they call as 'growing up'!
(to be continued)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment