
(is that my math teacher who wrote this?)

I totally agree with Calvin...
I am a gypsy at heart... traveling from here to there, stopping, but never staying.. wandering still, looking for home! I am what I am! pursuing my goals, procrastinating when i can, making it up as i go along, partying ‘till the cows com home!! working hard on the things that count, hoping for the best...
8 comments:
The second one is ultimate... ROTFL
;)
I second Calvin.
ROTFLMFAO!! Calvin has hit the nail on its head. I dont think too many mathematicians would disagree with this. Math fits in nicely with the sciences, but no one really knows its significance, or what causes it to be so!
Btw, the first one explains why you are in food science :P :P
watever dude! as u can already see u can b bad at math and still b good enuf ;) lol
hi varsha,
funny really...honest i must say !!
wish u came across someone who can make u hear the supreme music that mathematics is.....me on the lookout too!!!
it was nice visiting your blog. do peep into mine if u have time.
spaminfo@msn.com
onlinedating
Post a Comment