heyyy, did i tell u abt my latest crush??
well, here is something about him in his own words!! i donno how he managed to find me in this big bad world, i cant tell u how lucky i am to get this friendship invitation from him today...(for more info: please refer to my post "Orkut etc")
about me: hi ***** here from Hyderabad,India..I am working as a Software Engineer in wipro..I am intrested in frndship with u...My hobbies r singing,dancing and making good relationship..
bout me therz tons of stufff!!
i am a mixture of emotions!!very short tempered(beware.... i go crazy n out of the world when i get angry)
but i am very very caring n tats wat makes me sweeeeeeeeet!!!n a very friendly guy, hav lots of friends..wanna b my friend????????
see??? what more can I ask for?? im just dying to meet him....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*Coff* *coff*
:p
Post a Comment