Ok, my blog has become my personal diary, which I used to write since the age of 12 until recently, but because writing and typing are congruent words these days, u are gonna find many crazy and bizzare posts about my life in general. Read at ur own risk!
I have concluded that everyone around me (well, except for a few "true fun" frnds) has figured out his/her life or at least they think that they have. So I have reached an age where most of the people around me are either: A. Married B. Getting married C. In a long-term relationship
Funny thing is I dont care about my "status", what am I more worried about is, after sometime I wont have anyone left whose primary concern is not this weeks grocery, mortgage, and some other boring things couples usually do. So I should make some more New York greenwich village trips before the few who are left get hitched too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
village has some cool hang outs too, so u have a good chance of meeting ur man there.
by the way when are u going ;-) ?
I dont go to village for man-hunt u know!
why do u call it a hunt, it makes it a desperate effort. Rather, it is an interesting situation when you flirt and it makes it a fun thing.
Well, thats how i see it.
watever kramer! I dont need to go to village to do that...and btw do u know anyone named george costanza?
no, but why ?
just googled it:
"George is neurotic, self-loathing, and dominated by his parents, Frank and Estelle." - wikipedia.
I am not a fan of sitcoms, :D.
Hmm..missed the memo that says married people don't have fun!
schizo, i think i know who u r :) mind adding me in ur 'invitees only' blog?
lol..so far there's just one post on it..don't think I'll be updating it anytime soon..started it in a fit of extreme boredom & it has been lying dormant ever since!
Post a Comment