Wednesday, March 28, 2007

People have been asking me why my blog is so sad these days, and by people I mean those "fun frnds" I was talking about! So out of this misery I will find something interesting and funny and shall rise again once my masters seminar is over!! Till then I dont have time to be creative and really need to crib a lot as Im not meeting my frnds too often 'coz of work...

3 comments:

Harsh said...

Tell me 'bout this misery of yours !!
Sigh...30,000 words for my thesis and I haven't written anything after the "acknowledgment". So unpredictable research is, I tell you. One shocking result on an otherwise normal day, and 3 months' of work goes almost down the drain.
I am cribbing, too, which I usually don't.
Mind my asking what's your field?

Gypsy said...

biotech! very unpredictable stuff, u never know when work is gonna go downhill :) wat abt u harsh?

Harsh said...

Ah, a fellow sufferer then !!!!
I am doing the same, and at the moment facing that unpredictability full-on.
12 hours in lab, then dreams of red lasers and cryptic readings..Mornings come with thoughts of troubleshooting, evening falls with hope for the next day (C'mon, show me some transduction, you bloody cells..).
And after all this, there is little to bank on. At least my boss is as kind and sweet as they come in this field. But he won't write my thesis, will he?
Uh, sorry. Shouldn't ramble geeky stuff here. But like you said, we all ultimately have little else left to talk about right now. :)