
"This is an important point in my life and I need to take responsibility for my actions. In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make. I want to thank my family, friends and fans for their continued support....."
Note: I was confused reading her statement whether she's going to the jail or receiving an Oscar!!! The above pic is her "mug shot" in jail clothes!!!
5 comments:
The confusion is justified simply because the publicity she got is more than what one gets from winning an oscar.
lol, thats true, it is funny and ridiculous at the same time or its funny coz its so ridiculous!!
What?
Is she a jailbird now? (I didn't read/see the news, if so)
I guess the second reason is the right one.
She is funny because she is ridiculous. What a waste!
hahaha! what a statement! i'm sure the preceding announcement was "and the jail sentence for 3 months goes to..." :p
She has prepared just one statement... whtever the situation, same the speech... :P
Thats Paris "the dumb blonde who claimes she isnt one" Hilton for u :D
Post a Comment