Wednesday, July 04, 2007

iPhone blindspot!

http://blogs.business2.com/apple/2007/07/the-iphones-sec.html

Critics trying to convert iPhone into iSpy or even worse iStalk! Who cares who is sitting in ur fav coffee shop, I wouldnt spend 600 bucks for that kinda information.

4 comments:

Nikhil said...

Huh? The article you linked seems to be written by some ignorant reporter without doing a whole lot of research. The comments rightfully pick the guy apart :).

BTW you are on a blogging spree lately. What's happening?

Deepak said...

I agree with Nikhil.
The review written is totally devoid of any investigation or any sense.
I work in mobile device industry and I know there's a lot more to security in cellular infrastructure than the stupidity he is talking about.

Gypsy said...

Yeah!! how could they comment abt iPhone like that :)
(for Nikhil) I felt my blog needs some oxygen now that next few days are gonna be crazy busy :)

phish said...

hmmm. the conspiracies have started.