Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How I hate the O!

Okay, its time coming out about my detest for Oprah Winfrey. I was never really a big fan and lately I have had some legitimate reasons for taking that indifference to the next level of total dislike! She is a narcissistic, yapping woman. Agreed, its her show and she puts in a lot of money, time and efforts into it. But I am really fed up with how she turns around the table towards herself every single time, no matter who is her interviewee!

Its always about her life, her agony, her concerns about being an overweight woman from minority! I mean come on! go write an autobiography for once and just get it all out! I totally hit the ceiling when I came across the interview of Jessica Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld's wife) on her show. Jessica has just released her innovative cookbook "Deceptively delicious", its about making people eat healthy stuff by hiding it in traditional recipes. So it goes like this....(dramatization of the actual interview)

O: So how did you come up with this idea?
J: (as heard by O) blah blah blah.....
O: Ohh I love those chocolate brownies
J:.......
O: Ohh you just solved my concern about eating too many calories during one meal
I lose my sleep every time I eat two brownies instead of one (I roll my eyes!!!)
J:........
O: Ohh I remember last year when I was trying to lose some weight (from my $%^) I used to make puree just like this
J:.........
O: Ohh I like the colorful puree, I have some 10 little containers in my house where I keep puree of different colors from various fruits and vegetables.

I kid you not......

This woman won't let anyone talk around her!!

Anyway, she is an angel for the African kids she just donated huge sum of money to, but I haven't received a single penny from her and I hate her show!!!

1 comment:

Ramya Ramadurai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.