Hello everyone,
I have started a new blog for tips on eating healthy. This blog is for people who cook and/or eat Indian food frequently. For those who don't know, I am pursuing a PhD in Food Science where my research focuses on the role of Vitamin A in human health, especially maternal nutrition. Over the years during my undergraduate and graduate studies, I have come across many health aspects of ingredients that are commonly used in Indian food. This is an attempt to compile this knowledge acquired over the years and may be add a little bit to it from my side. I will be adding health related articles and interesting new research that comes from more experienced people in this field as opposed to a graduate student like me. Please feel free to provide your comments and questions on the blogposts. It would be great if you would like to suggest a post related to a particular topic eg. sports nutrition or what to eat in winters? etc.
Please follow the link below to visit the blog:
http://nutritionandhealthyindianfood.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment