Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bottle Shock

I was trying to remember the name of this very nice movie that I saw in Swiss air on my way to India last December. It is "Bottle Shock".
I left from JFK and had a stopover at Zurich for 1.5 hours. Zurich airport is beautiful and it has those see through walls, so I could see frosty mountains and very scenic drive outside. Here more than 100 times I wished I could go outside for sometime just to roam around a bit. But that didn't happen :( I spent all the time staring at those mountains and sipping hot coffee.
This movie that was being played in the flight was just perfect after effect of the natural beauty. It was about a wine maker from Napa Valley, just as beautiful a place....the story revolved around the art of wine making in detail, and how the Californian wine can be just as good or even better than French wines. I probably wouldn't have liked it if it was playing on TV or something, but found it very beautiful at that time, here is the link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0914797/

No comments: