Work has been tough yet sparingly satisfying for past few months, I really need some family time now!
Monday, August 17, 2009
My parents got their visa and are visiting in 3 weeks. I have been waiting for them to come here for over an year now, but finally its happening, so I'm pretty excited :) We as a family haven't travelled anyplace nice for many years now. I have been out for 10 years, my brother was closeby but all of us together hardly got any chance to do long distance trips as we used to when we were kids. My father loves to travel...a lot! but too many things were holding him back because of family, job and life after the retirement, he is the most excited one for this trip. He told me names of some places in PA, CT, MA that I have hardly heard of. Now I know what he used to do spending hours reading and collecting maps from all over the world. So he has also suggested what route we should take in order to cover most of the places conveniently. I guess those particular genes did not make it to me, otherwise I won't have such a horrible direction sense. I used to get lost in my department building for first 2 years! Anyway, during their stay hopefully I will also get some fresh air away from my micromanaging advisor, although she is currently vacationing in Italy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment