Tuesday, November 22, 2005

9 Down!

I just realised that I've seen 9 states and one district out of total 50 states of US of A!! This doesn't include states through which I have just travelled and not done any site-seeing. Not bad! These states are as follows:
New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, California, Nevada, Louisiana and Washington D. C.

Next in line (very probable ones) are:
Ohio (rahul), Michigan (yogesh), Florida, North Carolina (saurabh), Arizona (grand canyon), Virginia, Connecticut....hoping to see these ones by April 2006!

Countries seen: (very short list, I have to add more to it)
Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, Canada (just seen from a distance :)), and ofcourse India

2 comments:

Soumyadip said...

I on my part have seen a number of states of India - Meghalaya, Assam, Tripura, Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Haryana, Maharashtra and Delhi. Not an enviable count. And yes, one foreign country too - I had strayed inadvertently to Bangladesh from Tripura and only on hearing the shouts of the Border Security Force personnel that I became aware of my foreign tour and turned back.

Gypsy said...

hehe, thats interesting! i really wonder how is the life at eastern india, that region of 7 states is pretty much neglected while thinking abt the country as a whole!