Sunday, October 15, 2006

Painting endeavours

I finally did it! Yesterday I bought some oilpaints, oilpastels, brushes, canvas, drawing sheets, charcoal and other stuff, I have been wanting to start painting again for a long time now. Though I wasn't extraordinary, wasn't too bad at it by the way. Can't wait for a better time. In my own spacious, bright room, I have enough space and privacy to rediscover those awesome lonesome hours spent playing with colors. I finished one really small and brief painting with only oil pastels. Its an ocean wave under the sky, with various shades of only one color: blue. Can't wait to put lots of ideas in next few paintings, will post some here soon, if they come out well :) The only thing that worries me is the lack of time and energy, next few days are going to be as hectic or more, than last few weeks. I hope this time my painting endeavours dont go underground as during my undergrad years.

2 comments:

delhidreams said...

dont know abt friday the 13th bit, but my saturdays r really bad;) and if it happens to be a 16th, i wont say anything to confron lord shani deva...

cud we see some of ur paintings here?

Gypsy said...

lol...saturday the 16th! :)
paintings are still under construction, if I really like any, I will share it for sure..