Friday, April 04, 2008
Destination 26!
So, I turned 26 yesterday and though its not something to be ecstatic about, it was not bad either. I hated it less than the year before. The hatred is not for growing old (only) but for all sorts of formalities attached to it, I mean I hope it was true (as its made to believe) that my birth was the best thing happened to this world as of now, but alas it isn't....so its quite tedious to handle so much attention for the reasons you have no control over (ur birth to be precise)! especially from people I hardly interact with, but its quite sweet of them nonetheless. Celebrations over my thesis submission would have been more appropriate I guess. Surprisingly and quite thankfully people who forgot to wish me were my parents and some of closest people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment