Thursday, May 28, 2009

No more bald man

Two years back, while randomly browsing through the net, me and my friend found this place in NYC which has designer chocolate menu created by the so-called bald man Max Brenner. Finding it pretty interesting and for the love of chocolate, I forwarded it to some of my friends at Rutgers and after everyone visited the place and gave good reviews about it, I finally ended up going there with my brother. http://www.maxbrenner.com/home.aspx
First time we found it alrite but weren't thrilled due to too much noise and lack of space to move. The food tasted pretty good and choloate menu was amusing, tasted good but not something out of this world. We went there again with my cousin who gave his job treat for the second time (muhahaha..) This was over the memorial day weekend (last sunday). And this time I was seriously annoyed by the crowd and noise. I guess I've become a bit old for so much chaos, its good to just go to a nice restaurant with enough space to sit and stretch...light music...with a nice drinks menu and tasty food in moderate quantities (not the huge american portion sizes)and talk to my favorite people for as long as we want. We are planning to go to this place next time: http://sigirinyc.com/
I hope its good....

No comments: